When your order is received, anything that we are out of, will be removed from your order, and totals will be adjusted. All Mint Sets, Proof Sets, Proof Silver Eagles and Modern Commemoratives are in original government packaging unless stated otherwise.
All Dansco Albums, Whitman Classic Albums, Whitman Folders, Harris Folders, Whitman 2x2 Plastic Holders or any other product designed to
house or hold coins or currency do not include coins or currency unless stated otherwise.
If you would like to call our normal business hours are:
Monday- Thru- Friday 9-6 Eastern Standard Time
Saturday 9:00-Noon Eastern Standard Time
Physical store hours are Mon.-Tues-Thurs-Fri 9:00-2:00 and Sat 9:00-Noon
Terms of Sale
1. All coins are guaranteed genuine.
2. The merchandise described remains the property of Letchworth Coins until paid for, and is subject to our order and shall be returned to us on demand. This merchandise until returned to us and actually received is at your own risk, from all hazards. No right is given to you to sell, pledge, hypothecate or otherwise dispose of this merchandise until paid for in full. A check does not constitute payment until it has been paid. All claims must be submitted in writing within fourteen (14) days. A Twenty-Five Dollar ($25.00) fee will be charged for each returned and/or uncollected check returned to our bank.
3. Shipping & Handling - A minimum of $4.99 per order for shipping and handling. All items will be sent by the United States Postal Service.
4. Layaway Policy-Layaway is available on purchases of $200.00 or more. Arrangements are 1/3 down, 1/3 in 30 days and balance due in 60 days.
5. Returns - All returns must be done within seven (7) days for a full refund excluding shipping and handling charges. All returns including coin supplies must be in original holders unopened and undamaged. All coins removed form original holders or coin supplies removed from original packaging, including shrink wrap are considered sold, including rolls. All returns must be sent by the United States Post Service, postmarked within the required time period. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original receipt. Letchworth Coins will not accept any returns sent by United Parcel Service or Federal Express.
Any orders that are refused (marked refused from the post office, marked return to sender, etc), will be charged a 15% restocking fee. The minimum restocking fee will be $10.00 unless the order is under $10.00. If you are not happy with your purchase after looking at the order, you can still return it for a full refund within 7 days, less shipping charges.
6. Coin Grading - All U.S. coins are graded using A.N.A., Photograde or respective grading service. The grade of the items we sell are our opinion of the state of preservation at the time of sale. No warranty expressed or implied is made to these descriptions which can and do vary among grading experts. The interpretation of these standards has also changed over time and may do so in the future.
7. Buyer agrees to be liable for any Federal or State sales and use tax that may arise from this transaction.
8. All prices are subject to change. If a price has changed, we will notify you via e-mail before processing the order.
9. We accept personal checks, they must clear before shipping, Money Orders, or Paypal.
10. Letchworth Coins will only process orders with a valid email address.
11. Letchworth Coins will ship to the US only.
12. New York State residents add 8.25% sales tax.
© copyright 2012 by Letchworth Coins